Monday, July 08, 2019

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, you silly thing!

Since no one will read this, here's the brief synopsis of the last few years: driving meds around for a living and sometimes (time is short when you're driving 85k miles a year!) writing gaming stuff for Tricky Owlbear. My oldest nephew Aiden talked us into doing some D&D so I've been running a Realms campaign since last year. I've been pretty happy with it so far and with how 5th edition handles in general. Hopefully, we'll be finishing this campaign soon to start another based on my old Protectorate campaign from the golden days my group was gaming.

Anyway, thanks for reading and cheers!

1 comment:

Manish Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...