Monday, December 01, 2008
Kind Words for BtS
Looks like BtS at Kobold Quarterly is getting some kind attention from various folks. Monte Cook wrote on Wolfgang's Open Design LJ: "It's pretty cool." For a more wordy opinion, see Robert Emerson's blog post here: http://emersonsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2008/12/kobold-quarterlys-behind-spells.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back At It
Let's jump back in, shall we? Still driving legal drugs around as my main job but also still plugging away with writing work under Tri...
-
I was just looking for the current rank of Temporality on RPGNow's charts by company and product type and it doesn't even come up i...
-
I'm currently working on the alchemy book which Dark Quest Games has on their upcoming products list (which hopefully means I can mentio...
-
Being in the middle of two trilogies is probably not the best idea. I just finished Farthest Reach in Richard Baker's "The Last M...
No comments:
Post a Comment