Thursday, August 16, 2007

Star Trek's Braga Answers Questions

Check out this link: http://trekmovie.com/2007/08/12/vegascon-07-braga-reflects-on-a-life-with-trek/

Brannon Braga was at a convention answering questions about his 15 years of Trek writing and producing and I learned some interesting things. He's always been a favorite writer of mine back from the TNG days. Even more interesting, is that he started to visit this site and answer questions in the comments section. Neat! I couldn't resist making a comment of my own. We'll see if I get a response. I sneak in at comment #182.

Edit: Woohoo, a response!
Bret -
You rock! Thank you so much for the thoughtful comments. “Deadlock” was one of my faves, too.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...