Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Too Little Time

So why not try BtS: Time Stop at koboldquarterly.com here: http://www.koboldquarterly.com/k/article139.php

But really, there's just not enough time to post on this blog, the TO blog, and now I'm tweeting on twitter (under trickyowlbear). Quite a lot I'd like to get accomplished in the new year on the writing front--more BtS, BtM, a Traveller introductory adventure, an OSRIC adventure, and a straight 3.5/OGL adventure featuring the Dark Creepers & Stalkers which are the next BtM topic.

So, anyone have any exciting New Years plans? If you've been following my blog, you know I'm no fan of celebrating this "holiday" but tonight the group and I are heading out for midnight bowling in Reading. Should be amusing as I haven't bowled in many years. We haven't gamed at all in December so it'll be good to see the gang. Hopefully much gaming will commence in '09. Whatever your plans, be safe and happy!

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...