Saturday, November 07, 2009

Quiet

It's been a little quiet here on the blog but there's still life over here. Work today (so I'll miss the King Frost Parade-yay!) and then Linda and I are heading to Delaware Park for some fun and (hopefully) money-making!

On the writing front, I'm putting together that troglodyte locale for Pathfinder which has been rattling around my hard drive for much too long. I also received a proposal for a Pathfinder book which I can't talk about too much yet. There are 2 authors working on it right now (and I'm sure I'll be adding something before it's all said and done) and it's sure to be a best-seller for Tricky Owlbear. It says alot about us that this project was pitched first to the Owlbear--I am pleased.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...