Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Interface

So, for some reason, I decided to start up a facebook fan page for myself (as you can see along the sidebar). I know a handful of people like what I produce so I figured "what the hell!" I'm happy to have over 50 followers in the first couple days. I'm going to try and put on content regularly but, let's be honest, is my writing life that interesting? Time will tell. So far, I've lined up some tidbits that some may not know about my past writing. We'll deal with future events when they happen.

Oh, and look for a synopsis of last week's Dragonlance adventure soon!

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...