Sunday, July 17, 2011

Books for Sale!

Alright, I really need to make some space (and some spare change would be nice too) so I've decided to part with my collection of Eberron rpg sourcebooks. If you aren't into RPGs, stop reading now.


Okay, here's what I want to move and will entertain offers via comments here (I've posted this to my facebook so I'll update here and there as books become unavailable). Name your price (don't get too ridiculous like wanting something for a penny) and we'll talk.


Shadows of the Last War: mint outside but I did run this for my group and tracked some hit points inside (I've erased these to the best of my ability)


GM Screen: just the screen in mint condition


Whispers of the Vampire's Blade: ok condition, ran half of this for my group; corner bend and interior marks on a few pages


Grasp of the Emerald Claw: mint


Voyage of the Golden Dragon: mint


Deluxe Character Sheets: in original folder, mint never used


Sharn-City of Towers: mint, bonus cd never removed


Five Nations: mint


Secrets of Xen'Drik: mint


Magic of Eberron: mint


Explorer's Handbook: mint


Player's Guide to Eberron: mint


Faiths of Eberron: mint


Campaign Setting: mint


Races of Eberron: mint, complete with mini-City of Towers mini-booklet in the back


world map: not sure which product this came with but will throw it in with the first order I receive.


Buyers must pay their own shipping, choosing whichever method they like.


SPECIAL: Perhaps this is only for the most die-hard collector, but I also have the draft versions of the PHB and DMG that were sent out to publishers prior to v3.5 being released. I was writing for Mystic Eye Games at the time, and one of their people photocopied the pages for the writers and sent them out so we could continue writing and be ready for 3.5's release. CONFIDENTIAL is stamped onto pretty much every page and there is no art (although the art spots are saved by text). It's a neat look into the way WotC sets up their books before finalizing them. This lot is one piece (I will not break up the two books since they came together as a giant stack of unbound papers, that's how I'm leaving them).

4 comments:

Lucas Kain said...

Very nice! Are they still up?

___
call New Zealand

Bret said...

All but the Sharn book are still available.

Anonymous said...

Amigos!!!Visitem o meu blog,sem deixar de visitar esse.Um blog q faz um novo jeito de humor,em formato de informação,onde tudo o que postamos lá,é inesperado...Cansado do humor apelativo sem graça.Venha p/a Trivial!
http://trivialdiario.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

nice collection of books.. i also want to sell some books... will u help me..

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...