Thursday, November 15, 2007

Green Ronin Mega-Huge Sale-a-thon!

Until Dec. 12, GR is practically giving away their outstanding catalog of books. As I understand it, they were having the sale through their distributor only, meaning if you wanted to take advantage of the fantastic prices ($2, $5, etc.), you had to go to your FLGS and order the books. I'm guessing that online fan outcry was such that Paizo configured a way to get these cheap titles to fans via their web store. The proof for this theory is here: http://paizo.com/store/sale/greenRonin

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think this was also partly the result of several FLGS refusing to put in orders for books that cheap. They weren't exactly excited about placing an order for a single $2 copy of "Plot and Poison". So Paizo filled in the gap for these stores, who need to lose the "F" from their "FLGS" status.

I think the sale is terrific. If nothing else, people should use it to pick up the Advanced Bestiary. It's a steal at $5, and I've found it to be a tremendous resource.

Steve said...

I grabbed copies of Eternal Rome and the Trojan War without hesitation. I did hesitate about the Bleeding Edge Adventures, because I already bought them as PDFs. Had to draw the line somewhere.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...