Saturday, January 12, 2008

What Have They Done to You?

Here's a look at the Realms through D&D Insider's most recent article (written app. a century after when the 4e Realms will take place): http://www.therpgsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8810

Why not just call the Spellplague "Wild Magic, part II" and be done with it? And no more Unther? Although I didn't use the country every game, I still liked having it down there. Don't care for more draconic races so I'm not inclined to use 4e's dragonborn anywhere (especially in my Realms). And the Netherese only managed to take over Sembia in 100 years?! They're clearly not as badass as I thought. 4e Realms just continues to get less and less appealing.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...