Saturday, January 26, 2008

No News...

...is good news? Apologies for my lack of posting but there isn't much going on I can speak about. I'm happy to have SG: Atlantis back on for my viewing pleasure as well as Psych on USA. Been doing some gambling this week, mostly at Delaware Park (avoid Mohegan Sun/Pocono Downs if you like your money!). All in all, I came out just $45 behind. Not bad for 4 trips in one week. Today I'm devoting the afternoon to cleaning and end of year paperwork filing (a few weeks late but yeah well).

Should finish up BtS: Sanctuary today and start on either Feather Fall or BtM: Gargoyle this week. Also plotting out an adventure involving dark creepers and stalkers called When Heroes Fall.

5 comments:

Mike said...

"Apologies for my lack of posting but there isn't much going on I can speak about."

I know the feeling. :)

I'm hoping to have BtM: Demilich done this week. It's been ... interesting. Writing about Epic level monsters can really challenge the concept of 'game balance' ...

Harley said...

Just saw your ad in KQ. Full page! Way to go. Very cool.

//H

Bret said...

Thanks, Harley. We'll have the same ad but in color in the next issue.

Brad said...

I really need to subscribe to KQ. It 's been on my "to do" list for the last year, it seems.

BtM: Demilich should be pretty impressive. It's a hell of a critter. Probably more monster than a lot of DMs could handle without pulling their hair out.

I had enough trouble with a low level cleric riding a headless undead bugbear. Seriously.

Bret said...

KQ is worth the paltry sum they're still charging for it, Brad. Sign up now and by all means grab whatever back issues you can find (can you say "collector's items"?).

And DMing that headless bugbear "vehicle" may have been a pain but it was a neat little encounter.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...