Friday, January 23, 2009

And How Are You Today?

Not much new to report here. Job continues to be easy and the only drawback now is that I may have to get commercial auto insurance since I'm using the car as an independent contractor. I'm sure there's a way around this I just have to find it.

A couple projects for Highmoon Media have reverted back to me so I'm prepping the first for release under Tricky Owlbear. This was the introductory adventure for support of Green Ronin's Medieval Players Manual. Since we're going generic fantasy, I have to remove references to the info from that book. I'm going to keep the setting as medieval England and hope consumers won't mind. This adventure sets up a short story arc of adventures I'd like to pen which has the PCs going after one of history's most prized artifacts.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...