Monday, February 16, 2009

Music You Need

Not sure how I keep forgetting to post about this, but a couple months ago I snatched up a copy of the complete Indiana Jones soundtrack collection as seen here: http://www.amazon.com/Indiana-Jones-Soundtracks-John-Williams/dp/B001G562ZU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1234833770&sr=1-1

Quite simply, even if you have these soundtracks (and I know you do), you must get this collection. The bonus music disc is very nice (they could have excluded Crystal Skull--snooze...) and the 3 classic scores all contain bonus material never before released. Raiders is probably my least favorite of the three, with Last Crusade coming in a close second to Temple of Doom (which is quite possible my favorite score of all time). The packaging is quite nice and I don't know how they can concoct another collection to get your dollars so get this now and cherish the memories.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...