Tuesday, March 03, 2009

RPG blogging

Here's another noteworthy rpg blog for your collection (at least it's updated more than mine...which I suppose isn't saying a whole lot!): http://www.rpgblog2.com/

This is Zachary Houghton's blog and I've replaced Mike Ferguson's link on the side. Regrettably, Mike has decided to shut down his site for the time being but, I assure you, when he returns with more tales of writing derring-do I shall re-link him! I've also removed a couple of other links which appear to be dead or nearly so. Many folks might be migrating to the quick-fix blogging that is twitter (I have).

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...