Friday, March 27, 2009

BSG Finale

Forgot to mention this last week. Let me sum it up for you...

It. Sucked.

Honestly, the show hasn't been good in like 2 seasons. I viewed it off and on over that time for some reason but it never got better (at least for me--And how the hell did they get green-lit for a stupid prequel show?) I'd rather watch the ST: Enterprise finale again and that was certainly nothing to write home about.

In some better-looking sci-fi news, did anyone see the newest Star Trek trailer yet. It looks super-sweeeet: http://pop.youtube.com/watch?v=V6-o0zWwtXA&feature=related

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bret...
I disagree...! I think that was the best finale for a show in many years...
what didn't you like about it...?

I do agree that Caprica has no hope, and I couldn't be less interested
Ryan

Bret said...

Well, the combat bits were OK but the last half was a snooze fest. And why the hell would Adm Adama move off with the ex-president and just decide never to see his son again?! And did we ever figure out what Starbuck was? No, I'm sorry but the show started to lose its footing when too much focus came on the hybrid baby.

By the way, good to see you post Ryan! How's things up north?

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...