Thursday, August 06, 2009

A Mileage Milestone

Hard to believe I bought my Fusion in Feb '06 and it now has....



My first vehicle was a 1998 (I think) Ford Taurus. Nice car but I decided I needed something new when it hit 70k+ miles or so after 5 years. After that was a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I absolutely loved that thing but then gas decided to take its hike (and not return from the heights to which it soared) so I just couldn't justify the expense. Then came my Fusion. Guess I'll drive this until it dies while I'm doing the courier thing. Should be able to get 200k miles out of it, no?

In other news, I see ENWorld is finally loading up to snuff. 'Bout time!

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...