Sunday, September 02, 2007

Job Hunt

Got my results back from the postal exam yesterday and my score was 77.10. That doesn't sound particularly good to me since I think it's out of 100 but oh well the letter said I'm eligible and on the register for the next 2 years so that's a good thing. In the meantime, Shirley from the herb shop next to the drug store gave me the card of a sales rep who's looking for help. Turns out he's a published author who was on Oprah so just for that reason alone I'll have to open a dialogue with him. :) Good things are rolling in and it's only day 1 of my "extended vacation."

2 comments:

Brad said...

Glad to hear she's doing better. That's some scary shit.

The job doesn't sound so bad. At least it could be interesting in the short term, especially if you get to travel around a bit.

Bret said...

I don't have any expectations for the job (although I'm told I can easily make more than twice what I previously was). I'll post more on mom-mom as it becomes available.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...