Monday, June 15, 2009

That Was Fast!

Another weekend suddenly sucked into the misty temporal ethers. Still, it was jam-packed with activity. Got all my cleaning/washing chores out of the way Friday night. After working Sat until 4:30pm I spent ~2 hrs at Delaware Park (nope, didn't come out ahead but didn't lose much either). Got some reading done late that night. Sunday was shopping with Linda where we scored some great deals at Kohl's (I needed some new work shorts and sneakers) and then I was forunate enough to get some mini-golfing in with Scot, Zlaty, and the Cuthberts. Regrettably, I lost by one stroke so the trophy will pass from my house to Scot's. Vengeance will be mine soon enough!

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...