Saturday, June 06, 2009

Where's the Weekend?

Today I've got to have the car in for an oil change and tire rotation at 10am. I should then leave town at about quarter 'til noon to begin the first bank run of the day. If I'm really lucky I'll have enough time after that to stop in town for some coffee and maybe a quick lunch before my second bank run begins at 2:15pm. What's odd is that I should finish the first bank run by dropping off the materials during the second bank run (before picking up the last two stops). And then a million traffic things have to be right for me to be close to dropping off the second run's stuff in New Jersey by 5pm. After that? I should rush home and finish tomorrow's planar game but I don't know if that's going to happen. Delaware (and Deleware Park) isn't far from NJ and I'm sure I'll need a little slots stress relief...

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...