Sunday, January 24, 2010

BtM: Vegepygmy

In case you don't check the Tricky Owlbear blog too often (and I can't blame you really, given the lack of regular updates in the past), Behind the Monsters: Vegepygmy has been released at the usual vendors. Big thanks to Mike Ferguson for providing writing duties on this one. I think people are going to enjoy it.

Today, I'm working on Behind the Spells: Permanency and will hopefully get the specifics nailed down by the end of the day. Lots of ideas for this one but now it needs to be properly molded.

Response for Maxolt's Magical Menagerie #1 has been as good as our other products. Guess there's something to be said for the status quo. I emailed a copy to James M. of the Grognardia blog and hope he might eventually do a review of it to help with some publicity. As of this writing, RPGNow's "Gamers Help Haiti" drive is nearly at $120,000! That's astounding and I cannot say how proud Tricky Owlbear is to be a part of something so powerful and meaningful.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...