Sunday, September 24, 2006

Celticfest & A Birthday

Yikes! How did a whole week go by without a post?! No matter. On with the post...

The second last week of September is a good one because it is the time of Celticfest in Bethlehem, PA. I should go and spend some time soaking up the bands and food but I usually just go for the vendors. This year is no exception. Linda could no accompany me this year so my sister Katy and I drove out and had a great time. She got a cool Wiccan pendant for her birthday (which isn't until Dec 4 but buying something from the 'fest for her is becoming a tradition). I grabbed a historical replica in ceramic of a curled dragon seen in old English church choir stalls (at least according to the blurb on the piece's back). Also bought a T-shirt and a new pin. All of these purchases are also becoming a tradition.

Today was spent celebrating my youngest nephew's birthday at my sister's. Mikael turned 3 yesterday and he is so cute. Very well spoken and intelligent for his age. At the moment, I'm mulling over the history to BtS: Lightning Bolt, having already come up with the spell secrets and related research concepts. On a related note, people seem to be picking up older issues of the series as time between current releases has lagged a bit (my apologies). Wonder why that is...not that I'm complaining.

1 comment:

Bret said...

Thanks for commenting, Brad; haven't heard from ya in awhile. I'll pass along your birthday wishes. And you're not the only one who can't wait for a BtS print form. :)

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...