Saturday, September 16, 2006

Work Weekend

Although nothing is set in stone, I plan on making this a work weekend. There's still that 20,000 word fiction piece for Reality Deviants as well as putting together some adventure proposals for GG (due Monday) and working on BtS: Lightning Bolt. I feel like reading more Dragons of the Dwarven Depths and, indeed, that may come to pass, but the temptation to relax must be fought lest I do nothing. Not sure how I got out of the creative cycle but with luck it'll come back again with little prompting. Time now for a hike to kick-start those juices. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...