Friday, September 01, 2006

Guards & Wards

At long last, Behind the Spells: Guards & Wards is available. If RPGNow can get itself functioning properly (been wonky since yesterday), you can get your copy here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=7613

I've decided to do true seeing as my last random BtS. As you may recall, lightning bolt and dispel magic will be rounding out the series after that. Hope you all have a great upcoming weekend. If I don't post, I'm busy moving my brother's and his wife's belongings back to Philadelphia (moved here a few weeks ago until new lease could begin). With the help of some of my gaming companions, the move on Sunday should hopefully be painless.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...