Tuesday, October 03, 2006

At Last, We Play!

It's been a number of weeks, but we're finally able to game this coming Sunday. This installment will be of my Protectorate planar campaign and see the introduction of Mike Ferguson (the player and his PC) to the group. For more on Mike, click the "Musings of the Emerald Lich" link to the right.

Since I like to devote the days prior to a module to getting it ready, I likely won't be working further on BtS: Dispel Magic until next week. But seeing as how L. Bolt isn't released yet, no one will notice.

And did you hear about the shootings in Lancaster Cty. yesterday at the Amish school? I saw some of a report last night. Geez, you'd think a small Amish school would be safe from such senseless violence. I'm surprised any of the adults agreed to be interviewed. What struck me most, I think, is the Amish's unwavering faith. The interviewees spoke of already forgiving the gunman and knowing the community must move on. That kind of conviction is incredible. I only pray that all of the critically injured girls recover quickly in body and mind.

1 comment:

Bret said...

Gaming should be fun. It feels like a long time since I've been behind the screen...OK, it hasn't been but it feels like it. ;)

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...