Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Vacation Continues

Coming up on the middle of my vacation, things are going well. Linda and I had a wonderful trip to Atlantic City on Monday and yesterday was a grab-bag day of grocery shopping, hiking, and calculating XP from Sunday's adventure. Today will be spent going to one of my favorite game stores and (maybe) mowing the grass with a dose of reading and watching Lost tonight.

For your viewing pleasure, another review has surfaced for Temporality. I don't want to jinx myself, but the book continues to get good reviews! Have a look: http://www.enworld.org/reviews.php?do=review&reviewid=3115114

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...