Sunday, October 08, 2006

Gaming is Good

The adventure today went, I think, not too badly. New guy Mike Ferguson was a welcome addition and I hope he continues to join us (I promise there'll be more for your warlock to blast next time ). I never feel very comfortable when I don't write the entire adventure but it went along without too many dull spots and actually ended with an unintentional cliffhanger. With any luck, perhaps we'll pick it up at the end of the month.

In Behind the Spells news, I'm not sure what to tell those of you waiting for the next issue. I handed in lightning bolt a while ago and, while I know Phil is busy moving into his new home, he's now released a few titles. Guess I'll have to email him to see what's what.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Well, I hope to be able to continue to join you. :)

The game was a lot of fun, and I definitely enjoyed getting to be "just a player" again. And speaking of players ... it was cool to meet everyone in your group as well. Hope I get to game with you guys often in the months to come!

Bret said...

Thanks for joining us! I think you fit in admirably with the others and am pleased you got to stretch your PC muscles.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...