Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hoards Review

Chris Gath must have stored up some reviews during his quiet period because we have another review from him. This time it's for DQG's treasure resource Hoards: http://www.enworld.org/reviews.php?do=review&reviewid=3407388

Not much going on today except work. The snow we received late last week is receding nicely thanks to almost spring-like temps (and go figure, it's spring in about 20 minutes). Tomorrow I may be taking my grandmother to the doctor as she has not been well since the weekend. It's my day off so I offered my chauffering services.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the snow, its been lingering and lingering here, good thing I like snow. AND Cabelas got my goat. Nevermind, my goat is still at the farm at which it was born. Make sure you hike in costume for springs arrival.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...