Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Lazy Day

Do you ever have one of those days where you just wake up and think, "Nothing's gonna bother me today." That's today. The weather is perfect. Work is normal and I'm gonna leave a bit early to my first run and grab some Sheetz breakfast blend coffee--yum! I'm working with artist David Hamilton on a few small pieces for Abbey of the Golden Sparrow and I guess I'll get back to some "BtM: Invisible Stalker" today as well. Maybe I'll get more brainstorming done on what else Tricky Owlbear should do with the Pathfinder rules. Whatever; doesn't matter. It's a lazy day. Enjoy yours!

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...