Monday, September 21, 2009

The Greenwood Files

There's been (as of this writing) an interview in 3 parts featured over at Grognardia (link to your right) over the last week or so. I suspect more Q&A will appear before too long as Ed Greenwood (Forgotten Realms creator and author most prolific) always is happy to answer questions. I met him once at GenCon when I was on a mission from Brad to snap a picture of the man should I see him. He approached the Mystic Eye Games booth where I was toiling before the Con opened that day. I didn't get to speak with him too much except to ask for the picture. If I could go back I would have probably asked many questions about his dealings with TSR and the Realms in general which makes this series of Q&As most welcome. Check them out!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Ed Greenwood's a cool dude. Met him at a con once and he was a trip.

Frank Mentzer is also one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...