Thursday, September 22, 2005

Do I Want What?!

For the second week in a row, a scruffy looking guy has come into work and asked if I like steak. Seems there's a new distributing company in the area and their local recipient said the company should inquire as to whether anyone else in town would want any. I don't think so! But I'm being diplomatic and leading them to believe that I'm a vegetarian. Didn't work the first week but maybe the second time's the charm. To say the least, having a hippie come to your place of employment and offer you cheap mystery meat is a bit odd. I'm sure that can be worked in to my next writing project or adventure though. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. That idea is just dying to be inserted into a horror-style adventure. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Perhaps this is in some way related to the Kangaroo Incident.

Rabid Gerbil said...

"...hippie come to your place of employment and offer you cheap mystery meat..."

My favorite line in the whole post...lol. I know I wouldn't want anything to do with a strange hippie's mystery meat. :)

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...