Thursday, September 08, 2005

Medieval Approval

When I arrived home from work today, there was a pleasant email waiting for me from Highmoon Media's head honcho Daniel Perez. Seems the adventure I wrote for Green Ronin's Medieval Player's Manual was approved--this for the temporary license GR put out almost a year ago for third party publishers to support that company's Mythic Vistas books. What I penned was a short adventure which really does more in introducing a reusable setting for PCs to call home. Not only was the adventure approved, but I'm now in talks for possible sequel adventures! Yeah, this gives me a tingly feeling (in a good way). There was another tie-in discussed with another company's use of my adventure, but I'm sure that's still on the hush-hush. I like where all this is heading.

I also figured I'd better post so the three people that read this blog know I'm still alive. You'd think I'd have posted once since Monday. Oi, these lazy freelancers. ;)

[And for you folks who feel it necessary to comment with spam posts, I can only say this, "Spam your own f***ing blog!" That is all.]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daniel M. Perez said...

I hate these spammers. I started having trouble with idiots like that about 2 weeks ago. Go to your blog settings, under Comments, and enable word-verification as an extra precaution.

Bret said...

Thanks, Daniel. Done and done. Sorry for this step folks and I hope this extra step doesn't prevent anyone from commenting here on Freelancer's Rest.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...