Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Resting is Good

Although I'm working on the campaign premiere for this Sunday, at the same time I'm taking a freelancing break. It's quite nice not having anything truly pressing to work on. I can ad-lib the module this weekend if I have to, but freelance work needs to be spot-on. It's truly nice to step back from that over this week and the next.

But even as I embrace the peace, storm clouds gather for the future. I spoke with Steve Creech the other day about a super secret project he'd like me to help write. Let me tell you, this thing is big, real big. It's risky but could really pay off. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever have thought to work on such a project. This is something to be worked on over the months to come and still leave time for other freelancing so I agreed. It's also a good feeling to be at the top of someone's short list of wanted writers. :)

2 comments:

Bret said...

I'm afraid that if I told you, I'd have to kill both of us. ;)

Rabid Gerbil said...

Hey, if you need any help or support, keep me in mind.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...