Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Invisibility

The new issue is available here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=7171 Up next is BtS: Antimagic Field. After that, just half a dozen more until the end. I'm actually looking forward to it (if only to see the finished print product!). I'd also like to pen a few supplements/expansions for Temporality.

I wrote a longer post here earlier but blogger ate it. Suffice it to say that I'm back from pet-/house-sitting (as of Sunday evening) and am happy to get back to business as usual. I'm feeling lazy on my day off today and, while I should write, will likely just go for a hike and read.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...