Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Quite the Sale!

A store called Comic Masters was going to have a massive store wide sale today for the holiday. On my previous trip, the guy there said even the WotC books could be up to half off. Like any good red-blooded D&D consumer, I dutifully noted the sale on my calendar. Well, I'm back from my little shopping trip and, sure enough, the rack of rpg stuff was indeed "50% off"! Here's the lineup of books I nabbed at half retail price...

Voyage of the Golden Dragon (Eberron adventure)
Secrets of Xen'Drick (Eberron)
Red Hand of Doom (don't worry Brad, I won't read it) ;)
Champions of Valor
Tome of Magic
Monster Manual IV

These were all titles I wasn't going to worry about buying but, like I said to the guy today, how can you pass up 50% off? I also managed to get some more Christmas shopping done. Now it's back to some Behind the Spells work before the holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you'll really like "Secrets of Xendrik". Lots of cool stuff to yoink out of that book, even if you're not playing an Eberron game.

Many interesting maps, encounters, etc. The whole lost civilization in ruins thing is very pulpy (in a good way) and Keith Baker actually manages to put a fresh spin on drow. Imagine that! ;)

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...