Sunday, November 26, 2006

Work Continues

Had a pleasant weekend and hope you did too. Finished up Paul Kemp's second novel in the Erevis Cale trilogy and now I'll start the 3rd in Richard Baker's Last Mythal trilogy hopefully tomorrow. We gamed today but not D&D. I can count the amount of times on one hand that I've played Vampire but today, I can honestly say, was the most enjoyable yet. Greg has an intriguing plot gearing up and I'm looking forward to its unfolding. I'm also getting a feel for my Gangrel character and enjoying beating the crap out of our enemies while being surly.

In writing news, I'm about halfway through checking the BtS issues for typos and anything that needs clarifying. So far the total word count is 42,501. I'm guessing the compilation will clock in at upwards of 90,000 words once the new material is in place. The omnibus will make one sweet addition to d20 bookshelves, if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

Bret said...

I surely did, Paul! Any book that tackles Skullport rates high with me. That FR locale has always been a favorite. I was a little put out that Riven turned against the group but, who knows, perhaps that will change or turn out to be a ploy in the final installment of the trilogy (which I'm looking forward to soon). Thanks for visiting my little corner of the web!

Mike said...

Definitely looking forward to the BtS compilation ...

Are you planning on adding in new spells, or just expanding upon the ones already covered?

Bret said...

I've done only a little expansion to some already existing issues--like inlcuding a monster template or a new item or spell but not often at all. There won't be any new spells covered...I think. Still working.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...