Saturday, December 02, 2006

What Happened?

How did a whole week go by without my posting anything? My three readers must be in withdrawal by now. Here's something cool--Phil just posted the top 20 products for November for Ronin Arts. Guess who has 5 products in the list: http://www.roninarts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24

More than halfway through the BtS marathon checking. I added a couple new things to Magic Missile (namely a new spell secret, new variant, and new magic item) in consideration of the average reviews for that issue. My planar players will recognize the new special weapon, the blastbow! Gives you a sci-fi feel without the sci-fi. :)

Christmas shopping continues apace. The only person on my list who is without a gift as of yet is Scot. Do I slip my bro some cash or try to think up the perfect gift (which might just be cash considering looming school loans)?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see Behind the Spells still going strong. It sounds like the compilation is going to have some nice extra stuff.

I remember the blastbows well. I'm still waiting to see if my character in our current game will have a chance to sunder one of those Boom Sticks.

As for Scot, I'd get him one of these...

http://www.jinx.com/scripts/details.asp?productID=890

Natural 20!!!

Bret said...

Not a bad shirt. I would like this one for me: http://www.jinx.com/scripts/details.asp?productID=637

Bret said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...