Monday, November 20, 2006

Timely Delivery!

I got home from work to find three packages waiting for me. The first is 3 boxes of delicious Wolfgang candy (vanilla butter creams = yummy!). Package two held an autographed copy of the soundtrack to Big Trouble in Little China (not signed by John Carpenter but rather Alan Howarth, a producer of the cd; still cool though). Package #3 is the best of all--print copies of Temporality!!!!!!!! With new sleek/simple page border art and what appears to be more art in general, this book might just be the pinnacle of my d20 writing career (at least so far it is). If you haven't picked the book up yet in print, you're missing out. Bring the power of time to your campaign! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see the time travel article in this month's Dragon? I'm convinced you and/or Neal should write a letter to the editor and pimp Temporality (and possibly other 3rd party books, especially anything you referenced) in response to it. The worst that happens is Pazio declines to print it. I'll proof the letter if you guys want.

Bret said...

I did see it! I referenced so many works that I'd only concentrate this theoretical letter on our book. That's not a bad idea. Hopefully interested folks will see that there is a d20 sourcebook for this and jump on it like rabid wolves.

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that Amazon shows "Temporality" as in stock now. Pretty cool.

Soundtrack to "Big Trouble" sounds interesting too. I'll have to listen more closely to the score next time I watch the movie.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...