Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hoards on the Market!

The book I helped usher to completion (including a first stint as art director) is now for sale. It even has a good review already! Check it out here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=21028

I've also completed a small pdf for Skortched 'Urf Studios for their "Adventurer Essentials" line. Their first effort concentrated on holy water. I decided to come at the line with the almighty torch. The format hearkens back to Behind the Spells and if my effort is met with good vibes, I'll likely pen quite a few more pdfs for the line. I'm also working on a locales project for Highmoon Media. How did I get so busy all of a sudden?

Finally, my brother and I are embarking on a pdf journey of our own. How does the name "Tricky Mummy Productions" sound? :)

4 comments:

Mike said...

Sounds like things are picking up on the freelancing scene! Awesome.

And "Tricky Mummy" ... well, you already know my feedback on that one. :)

Bret said...

Yeah, it's funny how things just happen spontaneously and simultaneously. Here's hoping Tricky Mummy goes past the conception page. We may have need of a good freelancer as well. ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about Tricky Mummy. I can't wait to see what kind of stuff you've got in the works.

Let me know if you need anyone to proofread/copy edit anything. As you know, I also have a perverse affection for stat blocks.

Rabid Gerbil said...

Tricky Mummy? Hmmmmm....sounds interesting.

Drop me a line if you need any help.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...