Monday, May 28, 2007

Another Year OIder

Today I hit the big "32." Okay, so maybe it isn't all that big but when you have as much gray hair as I have you start to wonder if your calendar is off. ;) On tap for today is some BtS work and then Linda's taking me to dinner in Manayunk at a pub called Kildare's. Hopefully, we can get in a bit of birthday shopping as well. Not sure what gifts to expect from others today but then I usually just buy what I want normally so I can't blame others for not knowing what to get me. And not to slight the holiday--have a great Memorial Day one and all!

Yesterday we got in a few hours of Spycraft under Chuck's able and knowledgeable GMing. Unfortunately, Heather could not attend the session as she had a surprise stay at the hospital for a couple blood clots! They found them after an ultrasound was used to uncover why a vericose vein was bothering her. We're all very pleased that the meds are working and she should be returning home Tuesday. Here's sending some love the Cuthbert's way this weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ol chum, I hit 30 tomorrow.

T. Cat

Bret said...

Ah, I forgot your birthday was so close to mine. Thanks, and right back at ya, T-dog.

Rabid Gerbil said...

Hey, I hit the ol 32 on the 14th of May. Happy Birthday Bret.

Bret said...

Thanks Warren and Stephen! It was definitely a good day.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...