Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Burning Hands & Burnout

The next Behind the Spells issue you've waited patiently for is out! Grab Burning Hands here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=6473 Trying a little experiment this time--will more crunch equal more sales? Sure, you still get the usual stuff but for this issue there's 3 spell secrets, a new magical poison, new magic item, and a new special attack for troglodytes!

Despite the above title, I'm not suffering from burnout. However, I'm worried about suffering from it as the BtS series plows forward. Can I honestly come up with new and interesting stories for every spell in the PHB? So far, so good. I'm happy they don't take a lot of time to write. Well, for some reason cone of cold took longer than normal but I think that was too much agonizing over the creator story. It shouldn't cause me stress especially since if someone doesn't like the pdf I can just shrug my shoulders and say, "What do you want for a dollar?" :p Thankfully, that's not been the case.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...