Sunday, February 05, 2006

Purchases

Back from my trip which yielded two more rpg books for the pile: Holy Orders of the Stars (the Dragonlance book from Soveriegn Press) and Player's Guide to Eberron (WotC). The latter is laid out like an encyclopedia with the many topics alphabetized. I have to concur with Brad (Chilled Monkey Brains) so said that's a great way to go about organization. Wonderful stuff and I can see getting a lot of use out of it if we ever get more into playing Eberron (hint, hint, Brad). Haven't gotten around to perusing Holy Orders yet, but I'm a sucker for DL stuff and religion stuff which means I should love this book.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...