Monday, March 06, 2006

Acid Arrow

Now up for sale is last week's Behind the Spells release: Acid Arrow. A little late due to Phil being ill, but you can now grab it here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=6626

I think this week's issue will be about Teleport but since I haven't started yet I can't say for sure. Finally got some quality reading done over the weekend; finished Forsaken House and am now about a third of the way through Specter of the Past by Timothy Zahn. This one is the first of two about "The Hand of Thrawn." I'll probably finish off both of these in short order before reading the follow-up to the above Realms novel--Farthest Reach. It amazed me that the Star Wars book I'm in is from 1997. I could barely believe that it had been sitting on my shelf (along with many others!) for nearly 10 years. No longer! I vow to read for enjoyment much more frequently than in recent years. Buying a book and letting it sit is just stupid.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...