Thursday, March 09, 2006

Getting Closer...

Today I arrived home to find a pdf copy of Temporality in my Inbox!!!! It looks really good and I'm ecstatic that it's almost out for public consumption/praise/ridicule. Not jam-packed with art, but that's OK since it's the words that really matter. Once this book is released, and I have a print copy in my grubby little hands, I'll have fulfilled my greatest wish for game writing--to pen a time travel book for "D&D." No matter how Temporality does in terms of critical reviews, it is my own magnum opus. If I were to then put down my pen and walk away from professional game writing, I'd be satisfied with the experience. Thanks, OGL. You've granted this gamer his humble brush with fame.

1 comment:

Bret said...

Thanks, Axel. I'm looking forward to the response on it. And keep plugging away at Crown. If you want something badly enough, you won't mind the wait.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...