Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy March

A new month means....well, nothing really. Same old, same old. Unless I spend too much time blogging and surfing the net, I should finish up BtS: Acid Arrow tonight. Then it's time to start the new project I picked up over last weekend for Reality Deviants. With any luck, I'll also get back to reading some Forsaken House and watching a new dvd set that showed up today: "Gargoyles: Season 2, Vol. 1". This animated toon from Disney is one of my faves and the episodes contained in this set make me want to pop them into the player right now. But, duty calls so it's back to hobbylancing.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...