Monday, March 27, 2006

What's in Your Wallet?

My wallet will hopefully be bursting tomorrow evening when I return home from Atlantic City. Although it's more likely that, after a good 4 hours, I'll be broke and lucky to have enough money to make the tolls and re-enter PA. But let's think positive! Since there will be little time for writing tomorrow, I'm going to try and do a lot of the prep for BtS: Disintegration tonight but there's heavy distractions what with Prison Break and 24 on the tube.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vienna-esque said...

Disintegration! My favorite! I shall be looking forward to this edition with unconcealable glee...

12:37 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Disintegration is a fan favorite. Everybody loves that snazzy green ray (unless you're on the business end).

5:51 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

So, what's the status of that wallet?

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home