Sunday, April 16, 2006

An Easter First

The is the first Easter in my memory that I didn't have to go to church and sing for an ungodly early service. The module last night didn't quite go as well as I'd liked, but then my prep time wasn't extensive. Today was another stellar day out there but I couldn't seem to get out to hike what with Easter lunch and my brother's Bulgarian slides to see (he went with his wife to her homeland for a couple weeks so a fair amount of pictures were available to see). No worries. I can still get out to hike on Tuesday.

Gotta get BtS: Light finished tomorrow so my day off can really be a day off. Without having "me" time this weekend, I feel irritable. Well, possibly having jury duty Wednesday doesn't help either. (Think good thoughts on Tues. when I call to see if my number is chosen.)

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...