Thursday, April 13, 2006

Fire Shield

Now up for grabs is BtS: Fire Shield. Snag your copy here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=6858

Next up is Light. Maybe not as exciting an issue as Fire Shield, but I hope to have a surprise or two inside (emphasis on the hope).

Edit: I just opened up my Nationwide insurance invoice for the next 6 months--$494!!! That's an increase of over $100 from last time. I don't think the purchase of a new car should cause such a jump (did I mention I bought a new Ford Fusion two months ago?). So, I just signed up for a Geico policy and now my payment is $338.50. Much better. I knew I loved that little lizard.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...