Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hiking

Today I decided to take a long route on the mountains. I'm estimating about 10 miles since it took 3 and a half hours (although I did stop to eat along the way). Today also marked a graduation of sorts to "true hiker" status. Up until this point, I had never left my own fecal matter in the woods. Ahem. That is now changed. I didn't have toilet paper but was forunate to have a full yet small pack of Kleenex. When you're out in the wilds, you just have to make do.

Not much else to report today. Our game on Sunday using NeMoren's Vault went smoothly enough. We'll have to finish it up at another session. This weekend will hopefully hold some gaming as well but things are still up in the air at this point. I'd better start work on the next Behind the Spells tomorrow so I don't fall behind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on shitting in the woods....i hope you dug a deep hole and didn't make a mess out there. ps- kleenex is hardly "making do" - in fact it's luxury

Bret said...

Deep hole? Mwahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Deep hole? Like a pit trap? That's not a bad idea. Dig a deep hole right in the middle of the trail, leave a big steaming pile and then cleverly conceal the hole with leaves a twigs.

That's what you meant, right?

Anyway, congrats on your "al fresca" dump. I tried to find a card, but it seems Hallmark hasn't made one for that occasion (yet).

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...