Monday, August 07, 2006

Another Temporality Review

I'm only too happy that my book continues to rate well by reviewers. Makes it worth the many months of development that went into it. Read the review here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=6874&reviews_id=13705

Not much else happening. I'm battling some anxiety-induced acid reflux (don't ask me where the anxiety came from but I'm glad it's subsided) and think I'm just about out of the woods. I was growing greatly concerned over my condition but have finally realized that whatever I was worried about was bullshit. Life is good. Now it's time to heal.

1 comment:

Bret said...

Thanks for the thoughts, Brad. I've had some really bad few weeks. But now I've fought through it and think I'm back on track.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...