Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Still Going...

I'm slooooowly putting together BtS: Guards and Wards but am hopeful to have it finished today. That said, it may take a few days or more to get onto the market as I saw Phil is in the middle of purchasing a new home. Writing took a back seat to module making as I had to come up with a quickie scenario for our high-level FR PCs when my brother Scot was unable to attend the scheduled "Lost Vault..." adventure continuation. I used a FR adventure by Skip Williams called "Secrets of Arch Wood" from a Dungeon from last year. Not bad; we got through half of it before I really started running out of gas (and time). I also wanted to make sure and get home to see the William Shatner roast on Comedy Central Sunday night. Glad I did--hilarious!

Since my last post, another review has slipped under the door for Temporality. Nothing verbose, but here it is: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=6874&reviews_id=13780

A bit of freelancing news: A top tier d20 company recently announced an open call for freelancer resumes on the RPGFreelance group. Since my Behind the Spells is finishing up soon, I thought "why not?" and sent in my list of works and note of interest in writing for this company. More on this later.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...