Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Attn: Steve

I saw your interest in the Stormbringer book and sent you an email Monday night. This morning, that email was bounced back to me (yes, I removed the REMOVETHIS part). In any case, here was the brief reply I'd sent....

"Hi there, Steve. How's that Temporality review coming along? ;) (Sorry, had to ask)

As for the book, it's in pretty good shape. Just to be clear, here's a pic of the item we're talking about: http://index.rpg.net/pictures/show-pic.phtml?picid=200

There's some edge and corner wear but the inside is unmarked and the map still attached on the inside rear cover. However, this map does have about a 3" tear through the Marshes of Mist section. Feel free to make me an offer!"

3 comments:

Steve said...

Hi Bret,

I'm going to have a word with my overzealous spam filter. There's no good reason for your email to have bounced. Sorry!

Here are my quickie replies:

(1) Stormbringer is the book I think it is. I'll email you an offer.

(2) Temporality is next on my stack of review items, under the fourth book of the Warlords of the Accordlands series, and above Ptolus. Overtime at work has me *way* behind schedule for my d20 Zine reviews.

Anonymous said...

I've tried whipping him faster for those reviews. He's immune to the whip after all that darn overtime. ;)

- The other Steve (aka his review boss)

Bret said...

Heya Steve C. Saw your trip to GenCon went well except for the Chrones' revenge. Hope you feel better soon and thanks for stopping by the blog.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...